Substance Use Disorders

//Substance Use Disorders
Substance Use Disorders2018-06-27T02:34:24+00:00

Our Programs

Substance Use Disorders

The Substance Use Disorders (SUD) program provides technical assistance to Community Mental Health Programs (CMHPs), SUD residential treatment, and SUD outpatient treatment programs. The SUD department of GOBHI provides support, assistance, and information on how to receive services to our Members.

GOBHI SUD department works with both Columbia Pacific CCO and Eastern Oregon CCO. Members of either CCO or the CMHPs can call GOBHI SUD department when needing assistance on how or where they can get services to meet their needs.

Contact Us

Michelle Brandsma
Substance Use Disorders Manager
[email protected]

Su-Chin Ward
Substance Use Disorder Program Coordinator
[email protected]